Windows 10 Threshold 2 now available

D

Deleted member 2913

ISO is available :) Just downloaded.

I disabled Avast before the update so thats why it may have enabled Defender, as soon as i enabled Avast Defender got nuked down.
Is it Win 10 Home 32/64 ISO? Whats the download size?

Then its correct behavior.. Avast was disabled so Defender was enabled.

Reactions: Der.Reisende

KokoKid

Level 4
Verified
Sep 27, 2015
I don't like the colored title bars, white colored bars look fine. There is no option to disable them without disabling color on taskbar and start menu.....

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I can patiently wait for Microsoft Edge to incorporate their extensions, for sure the issue of little bit hang when browsing may due to numerous advertisement and scripts lurk on common websites so with adblocker that should reduce. *

* No plans to add a manual Host File just to block those advertisement as temporary solution.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Is there anyone not received this updates? Mine's still not
blink.png
(Windows 10 Education edition)
x2WGLyA.png

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
0. Rollback Rx Home Snapshot
1. Download updates - Done
2. Install updates - Done
3. Reboot - Fail, can't boot to windows D:
4. Rollback RX Home restore to point 0

-.-

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.