Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
What antivirus can WV run along side with? I am wondering if I can install it mechines (KTS and Norton)
www.wisevector.com
i have the same problem with windows 11Restart and Shutdown shows infinite spinning wheel on windows 11and it never restart or shutdown when I have WVSX realtime protection enabled! Is there anyway to fix this? I have KIS running too.
I also have the same problem on two PCs with windows 11.i have the same problem with windows 11
I uninstalled OSArmor, but still windows can't restart! so OSArmor is not the problem as someone mentioned earlier, i even reinstalled WVSX.is there any way to run WVSX and OSArmor? PC doesn't shutdown or restart when WVSX running!
Hi,I uninstalled OSArmor, but still windows can't restart! so OSArmor is not the problem as someone mentioned earlier, i even reinstalled WVSX.
The HIPS and Advanced Malware Protection are two different components, theres absolutely no reason for the behavioral protection to stop working just because you put the HIPS to Rule Based Security, its extremely dangerous aswell for people who are not aware of this.Normal. That is what it is designed to be.
WVSX V3.07Hi,
What's the version of WVSX you have installed?
Rule Based Mode means WVSX works by following the customized rules.Bug: setting the HIPS to Rule Based Security causes the Wisevector Intelligence Behavior Detection (Advanced Malware Protection) to no longer detect threats, video attached below via Mediafire
HIPS Bug
restart and shutdown not working even when advanced protection and real time protection or even memory protection turned offHello@Shiz @Nikolay Kralev @ItsReallyMe
You mean when the realtime protection is disabled, the shutdown and restart issue will not appear?
But shouldnt HIPS, and Wisevector Intelligence Behavior Detection (Advanced Malware Protection), be seperate components? like I said, setting the HIPS to Rule Based Security causes Advanced Malware Protection, which is supposedly an separate module to the HIPS, to no longer detect threats, as shown in the video.Rule Based Mode means WVSX works by following the customized rules.
Here is the introduction of HIPS levels.
Its not stuck & is frequently updatedDid the development of WVSX get stuck or are there any updates?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes