Unmaintained WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

Other security for Windows, Mac, Linux
2,411 Replies 673,390 Views
What antivirus can WV run along side with? I am wondering if I can install it mechines (KTS and Norton)

IMO, it should be treated similar to Malwarebytes, only running it alongside Windows Defender.
 
Bug: setting the HIPS to Rule Based Security causes the Wisevector Intelligence Behavior Detection (Advanced Malware Protection) to no longer detect threats, video attached below via Mediafire

HIPS Bug
 
Normal. That is what it is designed to be.
The HIPS and Advanced Malware Protection are two different components, theres absolutely no reason for the behavioral protection to stop working just because you put the HIPS to Rule Based Security, its extremely dangerous aswell for people who are not aware of this.
 
Rule Based Mode means WVSX works by following the customized rules.
Here is the introduction of HIPS levels.
But shouldnt HIPS, and Wisevector Intelligence Behavior Detection (Advanced Malware Protection), be seperate components? like I said, setting the HIPS to Rule Based Security causes Advanced Malware Protection, which is supposedly an separate module to the HIPS, to no longer detect threats, as shown in the video.

It cant be intended behavior, right?
 
Non restarting and shutdown issue is caused by WiseVectorHIPS_X64.sys file system driver anyway, when I stop WiseVectorHIPS_X64.sys driver from processhacker system restart and shutdown as normal!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top