Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I think there is a bug with the language settings. When you go into settings and try to change languages I click Dutch and it pops up with the same language as Polish and Indonesian in the actual program.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
I think there is a bug with the language settings. When you go into settings and try to change languages I click Dutch and it pops up with the same language as Polish and Indonesian in the actual program.
I'll fix it in the next version

Reactions: Andrew999 and Wave

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Any Infos for an Anti Ransomware and Anti Exploit Feature/ Function or an Option into Xvirus Personal Guard 6

And can you check this please is the Start-up.exe not in the Setupfile and not in the Folder.

With best Regards
Mops21

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Any Infos for an Anti Ransomware and Anti Exploit Feature/ Function or an Option into Xvirus Personal Guard 6

And can you check this please is the Start-up.exe not in the Setupfile and not in the Folder.

With best Regards
Mops21

There will be no anti-ransomware or anti-exploit in xvirus perosnal guard. And the startup.exe was removed from xvirus personal guard and is now only in xvirus personal cleaner

Reactions: Wave and Andrew999

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

I get this error message when I update my Xvirus Personal Guard 6

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 01.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 401
Reactions: Dani Santos

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Here are some GUI Issues for you

Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 02: Here are some GUI Issues see in the red circles for it

Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 03: Here are some GUI Issues see in the red circles for it

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 02.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 02.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 400
  • Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 03.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6 Bug 03.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 333

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Okay thank you very much for your Info

Any Infos for my Post Nr 232

With best Regards
Mops21
Both bugs will be fixed. As a quick fix: you can try go on task manager and search for xvirusstart.exe end the process and then try update again.

Reactions: Wave and frogboy

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Both bugs will be fixed. As a quick fix: you can try go on task manager and search for xvirusstart.exe end the process and then try update again.

I will test it when the new Version comes out and give you the Feedback

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Can you check this see into the black circle for this is the word not fully visible

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 6 03.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 6 03.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: Dani Santos
W

Wave

why this is happening like i have in some VS project's the same problem ?
I don't really understand what you are trying to say however the issue with the bug posted above by @Mops21 is down to the GUI being designed for the English version and therefore the translation string exceeded past the characters from the English translation, therefore pushing parts of the word behind the button switch control. If the string wasn't pushed behind the control then it would have overlapped the button control instead, making the same bug but a bit differently (since then the switch control would have been in-accessible completely).

The solution would be to change the translated string so it's shorter and fits correctly as the original string (English version) does, or to increase the width of the control holding the additional controls (the settings) if another translation is being used so it fits correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.