New Update AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows

Privacy and encryption
130 Replies 37,381 Views
I don't have so much experience with Adguard, but I know several are happy for it. But I'm pretty sure uBlock Origin, don't slow my computer down.
But luckily it's a free country. If you like that new adblocker, then use it. But please don't try to shove it down our throats as you do JoeN.
 
Last edited:
While others have struggled on YouTube, AdBlocker Ultimate has not caused problems while using that site.
You mean as long as it's not the AdBlocker Ultimate app? Because others have struggled with it on YouTube.
And since they seem to not have any support forum that viewable for the public how can you be sure about that?
Edit: I would happily looked for the standalone application but they seemed not to to have an as open communication as others do. Others have a public forum or active github for problems.

Untitled2 - Copy.jpg
 
Last edited:
I removed Adguard due to slowdown also
I'm using the AdGuard desktop version with AdGuard filters for ads, tracking, social, and annoyance. I also added the third-party, letsblock.it, filters. Enabled AdGuard stealth mode and https filtering and no slowdown with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Vivaldi, and DuckDuckGo browsers.
 
v4.2.24.0 is out

@Alexai This thread is about AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows, it would be best if you make another thread about AdBlocker Ultimate extension and ask your questions there.
 
v4.2.24.0 is out

@Alexai This thread is about AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows, it would be best if you make another thread about AdBlocker Ultimate extension and ask your questions there.
Don't you think you have introduced this new adblocker enough? We have seen it, and those that want to use it, will probably do so. 🤢
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top