Antivirus Removal Tool - The technician friendly tool to detect and completely remove antivirus software.

System utilities
147 Replies 55,917 Views
Hi @I Walk MY Way, thank you for your suggestion. Is there a specific reason for doing that? Instead, what I have is ART added into WRT. It seems to make more sense that way because WRT is not an uninstaller.
I have not used ART yet, but sounds good (lately pc more stable less uninstalls). Generally, do you first run the "official" uninstaller provided by the AV vendor and then run ART to look for remnants, or do you only run ART? :unsure: (sorry if this has already been asked and answered)
 
Generally, I just follow the program's "workflow": check for currently installed antivirus software, look for any previous installations, run the built-in uninstaller(s) whenever possible, and then run the dedicated uninstaller(s). ART doesn't remove remnants by itself.
 
Last edited:
Generally, I just follow the program's "workflow": check for currently installed antivirus software, look for any previous installations, run the built-in uninstaller(s) whenever possible, and then run the dedicated uninstaller(s). ART doesn't remove remnants by itself.
(my bad) I should have read your webpage first. Thanks for coding this app!!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top