Question Anyone tried Norton V24?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I have great hopes for the outcome of Norton+Avast merge. Norton has many strenghts like SONAR and its criterious detection capabilities. Avast is an all-time player with its ransomware protection and sandbox.

I praise we will get a monstruous all-in-one security product that somehow manages to stay light on resources :ROFLMAO:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
A product combining the strengths of every product they own would be an instant buy for me, as long as I didn't have to sell my liver to buy a license.

gonza

Level 2
Sep 10, 2019
Here in Argentina, you can buy Norton Antivirus Plus (the same protection but without VPN and other bloat) directly from Norton's website for aprox USD 2.5/year :D
I didn't know you're from Argentina too.

It's true. Until recently, Avast was about $2/year for 10 devices.
And Kaspersky about $8/year for 5 devices. Not anymore 😕

• Sad
Reactions: RoboMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.