Question Anyone tried Norton V24?

Norton
133 Replies 32,890 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
Bugs still exist a program update was issued but the GUI bugs are all still present also no Norton power eraser in the product.
I still have a year or two in my subscription (originally Bullguard), but Norton is not for me. I have the Gamer's edition, which was, when I last used it, a huge mess. I hate the Norton Launcher, though it can be disabled in settings. I also experienced issues with Norton extension in Firefox.

Avast/AVG are more mature. AVG support has always been responsive and helpful in my experience.
 
Optimization is automatic when anything goes full screen. you can check in the logs. I've been using it for 10 days and saw no problem with protection itself. It blocked malware sites, etc, as expected.

Overall it's a faster version of Avast, still some bugs and inconsistencies present. If you don't bother being a beta tester it's usable.
 
i keep receiving the ghost notification, and there's no game optimizer, and we had like 2 days whiteout definition updates……so i don't know, its new...
It was being updated actually. We discussed it in this thread, the streaming updates were being downloaded normally. They just went for two days without merging. Unfortunately the UI does not show the last streaming update downloaded, a suggestion I sent through the feedback option.
 
Last edited:
It was being updated actually. We discussed it in this thread, the streaming updates were being downloaded normally. They just wback option.ent for two days without merging. Unfortunately the UI does not show the last streaming update downloaded, a suggestion I sent through the feed
Thanks for the information :)
 
Norton's VPN is better than that of AVG currently..... AVG had the new VPN but it had many bugs and they reverted back to the old version.
keep in mind that norton vpn is not compatible with p2p
 
Last edited:
Still many bugs in this version GUI is white on the ends on the black UI which is not suppose to happen. Also the blue notifications warning and norton power eraser missing out of the product.

Screenshot 2024-08-10 124043.png
Screenshot 2024-08-10 123952.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top