Help Me Decide BEST Offline Password Manager: KeePass Vs Sticky Password Free?

Which do you use?

• KeePass

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • Sticky Password

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other (Please specify in post)

Votes: 20 23.3%

• Total voters
List of apps to compare
KeePass 2 vs Sticky Password 8 Free
What I am most interested about
Learning curve (Ease of Use), Graphical User Interface
OS
Windows 10
Sticky Password is one of the best! Never had any issues while using it. I tried lastpass, trend micro password manager, avast passwords, dashlane, norton identity safe, and password confidetial but I like Sticky the most

Safe in Cloud is my go to... the password database is encrypted and stored locally, you can sync to your cloud storage if you like, there is no web interface or host to get compromised anywhere so if someone gets hold of your database it is probably your own fault ;)

Telos

Level 11
I use both Keepass and Sticky, but primarily Sticky (lifetime license). I like Sticky's ability to sync between my networked PCs without requiring cloud access. FWIW, ChromeIPass is a decent extension which automates Keepass auto-fills. From overall ease of use... Sticky>Keepass IMO.

OS
Linux
My Password Manager is Intel Truekey. This is my first Password Manager i ever used. It works offline and online. Big advantage with Truekey is it's Face detection. You'r face is master password and windows password. Face detection is not available in offline.