• Total voters
List of apps to compare
KeePass 2 vs Sticky Password 8 Free
What I am most interested about
Learning curve (Ease of Use)
Graphical User Interface

Pearl96

Level 5
Sticky Password is one of the best! Never had any issues while using it. I tried lastpass, trend micro password manager, avast passwords, dashlane, norton identity safe, and password confidetial but I like Sticky the most

orthonovum

Level 3
Safe in Cloud is my go to... the password database is encrypted and stored locally, you can sync to your cloud storage if you like, there is no web interface or host to get compromised anywhere so if someone gets hold of your database it is probably your own fault ;)

Telos

Level 17
Verified
Content Creator
I use both Keepass and Sticky, but primarily Sticky (lifetime license). I like Sticky's ability to sync between my networked PCs without requiring cloud access. FWIW, ChromeIPass is a decent extension which automates Keepass auto-fills. From overall ease of use... Sticky>Keepass IMO.

Reactions: Lightning_Brian

Daljeet

Level 6
My Password Manager is Intel Truekey. This is my first Password Manager i ever used. It works offline and online. Big advantage with Truekey is it's Face detection. You'r face is master password and windows password. Face detection is not available in offline.

Reactions: frogboy

permar4

Level 1
I am using Enpass now, has offline and online mode, free desktop version and cheap smartphone version.

C5584

Level 1
KeePass is the only one that is OPEN-SOURCE, it is exportable, doesn't lock you in in their platform and that you don't have to trust on their implementation that it is really storing your passwords in the cloud securely.

You can sync your db via dropbox or something if you need inter device sync.
You can you auto-type for easier auto-fill

Cortex

Level 11
Well... I use text files zipped (Rared) together on another drive with a password using WinRar - This then has a shortcut on my desk, to access a password its a matter using the master password then looking for the site clicking on it & inputting the password on the site - It however doesn't add the parameters to the site that's cut & paste or type, it works very well quite secure, free but cruder than other solutions but I can keep the file on a flash drive when out. Other info can also be added easily to each sites file, not let me down yet in years. I suppose there are better ways?

Reactions: venustus