• Total voters
List of apps to compare
KeePass 2 vs Sticky Password 8 Free
What I am most interested about
Learning curve (Ease of Use)
Graphical User Interface

computer man

Level 2
Switched to more complicated passwords with random patterns, the paper is right there so why not.
I've always found the best way to have secure passwords that are still relatively easy to remember is to base them off of familiar things. For instance:

First and last letter of your cousin Megan's name, number sign, year you graduated high school when you did your best to get an A+, the brand of your computer, on and on to get something like.

Mn#82A+ibM...

Thales

Level 6
I've always found the best way to have secure passwords that are still relatively easy to remember is to base them off of familiar things. For instance:

First and last letter of your cousin Megan's name, number sign, year you graduated high school when you did your best to get an A+, the brand of your computer, on and on to get something like.

Mn#82A+ibM...
Yeah but why would you melt your brain down with full of useless information instead of let the password manager do it's job...
Also length is the key. Complexity is not really. You can't remember a 50 character length complex password.
for example:
Thisismypasswordidontcareifyouthinkthisisweakbecauseitisnot123 is kinda secure and easy to remember. 62 characters lol
Plus if you type this in a foreign language, you are rock!

computer man

Level 2
Or even better. Using Veracrypt or some similar software, create an encrypted file with a very strong password and encryption. Create a spreadsheet of all your passwords and put them in the encrypted file. Now you have your own password manager that is extremely secure, doesn't rely on any apps or software you have to download which could easily have it's own bugs or even malware in it, and it's totally free.😃

Paul.R

Level 12
Verified
I have used Bitwarden BUT you can try this one:

1. install keepassxc
2. install keepass dx - android(i dont know if they have a ios version)
3. you have your passwords under your control

Reactions: harlan4096