Best Web Reputation Plugin (site advisor) for 2017

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I voted " other " 360 Internet Protection does the job what it is supossed to do ( on my machine atleast :p )
It's not functional for non-Qihoo 360 Total Security users and works on Windows only, according to the information provided on the Chrome Web Store.

Chigwells

Level 4
Jan 16, 2012
Well I'm confused! :cool:

The title is a bit misleading, surely it should be "Your preferred..." because you're asking us which we use and favor. If the votes here are an indication of what users think is BEST, well I'll only discover that after I've voted (haven't done that yet) o_O

Anyhow, since WOT was no longer recommended, I went in search of a replacement, and chose Bitdefender, simply because I didn't know any better. It's never responded to a website, it just sits there (looking pretty lol), so as far as being any good, I couldn't really say. It seems to be popular here against phishing sites. Avira (and Adguard) seems to be popular against malware.

How about running both Avira (or Adguard) with Bitdefender?

Haven't voted cause I don't know which one is best!

Please allow me to further contribute to my own confusion :) , a Web Reputation plugin and a website malware blocker (Avira, Adguard), aren't they two different things?

Last edited:
Reactions: jerzy601 and Xsjx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.