• VoodooShield FREE

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

pablozi

Level 22
Verified
Malware here was on the whitelist, Comodo Comodo and combo + voodooshield probably allowed Conflict and harmlessly went through the same malware free version. Despite the full version and forbidden thread would not pass. :) nothing is not foolproof and layered defense is more likely to cause conflicts. )

Why you're still referring to this, let's say "not well performed" test?

shmu26

Level 71
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
out of the three, NVT ERP offers the strongest protection, and it is most customizable.

It works great, even on windows 10, despite the lack of development over the last year and a half. This is because it is a pure anti-executable and doesn't try to do all sorts of fancy things.

It is free, and offers various levels of protection, including lockdown mode.

It runs very light, and is compatible with practically everything. It starts protection very early because it is launched from service.

However, if you download a lot of new software all the time, and you want help deciding whether it is safe or not, then Voodooshield is better. Also, the GUI of Voodooshield is more pleasing.

shmu26

Level 71
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
I voted for Voodooshield!
Why? because its constantly updated, the developer is always helpful, And its top notch.
for some users, VS has problems that can be a bit tricky to solve, and might require the paid version. If you don't have problems, then it truly is great.

To me, it is easier to solve a problem with NVT ERP, because everything is so out in the front, even in the free version.
Right now I am actually running them both, because they are both so good, why not, until one of them starts to bother me...

carsten ibsen

Level 22
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
Hello,I think you should choose Hitman Pro,it recently detected a hijacker on my system that Malwarebytes or Bitdefender not detected.
I think it is a rock solid piece of scanner,or use it with one of the 3 other programs you mentioned.:)

pablozi

Level 22
Verified
Hello,I think you should choose Hitman Pro,it recently detected a hijacker on my system that Malwarebytes or Bitdefender not detected.
I think it is a rock solid piece of scanner,or use it with one of the 3 other programs you mentioned.:)
HitmanPro doesn't offer realtime protection so it shouldn't be considered as a first line of any security setup but you're 100% right when it comes to on-demand scanners championship - HMP is a gold medalist :)

Rengar

Level 16
Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
ESET
Can someone send me a link of VS version 3.0. I have a key for this version and i cant put it in 3.50 version.

Rengar

Level 16
Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
ESET
HitmanPro doesn't offer realtime protection so it shouldn't be considered as a first line of any security setup but you're 100% right when it comes to on-demand scanners championship - HMP is a gold medalist :)
for some users, VS has problems that can be a bit tricky to solve, and might require the paid version. If you don't have problems, then it truly is great.

To me, it is easier to solve a problem with NVT ERP, because everything is so out in the front, even in the free version.
Right now I am actually running them both, because they are both so good, why not, until one of them starts to bother me...
Can someone send me a link of VS version 3.0. I have a key for this version and i cant put it in 3.50 version.

Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Complimentary real-time scanning technologies don't provide much benefits, except a performance dip, so I would consider an Anti-Executable / Application White-listing.

As an user of Windows Defender, I recommend the enabling this Registry Mod/Fix to assist detection of PUP/PUA, and look at Unchecky.com to prevent anything that may slip past, including sponsored software commonly found in freeware installers.

Rengar

Level 16
Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
ESET
What kind of message do you get while you try to activate 3.5 with this key?
Sorry, an error occurred while confirming your registration. Please ensure that you entered the correct email adress and password OR Product Key.