Solved CPU usage increases a lot when rendering a Video in Camtasia Studio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
When I render a video in Camtasia Studio, the CPU usage becomes very high, most of the time the CPU usage is <65%. I have been facing this issue since version 6 (on my old laptop) and I am now using Version 7.1.1 and the problem is still there.

Please help me.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Take it easy Dejan. No need to go hard with the new guys. You should be giving them a warm welcome instead of asking them that question.

Upvote 0
E

Exorcizm

BoXX28 said:
Take it easy Dejan. No need to go hard with the new guys. You should be giving them a warm welcome instead of asking them that question.

It's okay, i feel the "new guys" got him back pretty good :) haha!

I don't know if he was being a smart ass or not, but I feel you will always have people like that on forums, and you just have to get use to it ! :)

Any who, thankyou for sticking up for me and win

Very much appreciated :heart:

^_^

Upvote 0

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Dejan said:
Sorry to interfere, but why do we have a 6 page thread about a question that was answered in the first reply?
That is all..

Very good point! Thread solved!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.