RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
There's basically two types of people: those who use everything in dark mode // those who use everything in light mode.

Who are you? Do you enable dark mode/theme on all OS, software, and websites? Or do you prefer light themes? Vote!

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
I default to dark mode, but I do manually enable light mode for some software. That is for one reason, there is dark mode and there is everything in pure, pitch black "mode". I just find everything looking odd in that pure pitch black...

PS: And the occasional software or addon where the dark mode just doesn't fit the UI, and it keeps irritating me.

Lenny_Fox

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 1, 2019
I use dark team and night view on my mobile phone and light mode with white background on my desktop and tablet

I have my taskbar on the right on my desktop and on the bottom on my tablet.

I have vertical enabled on my desktop and disabled on tablet (and phone).

My preference is determined by screen size+orientation and device usage (phone is more private, tablet is for personal use and desktop more for business and education)

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Dark mode even when it looks uglier than light mode. I only prefer light mode if dark mode implementation is unusable and confusing. There are some exceptions like Office software and email pages where I prefer light. Blue light filter and dark mode has reduced eyestrains and headaches by a huge margin. I very rarely have those issues these days.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
baixados.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.