Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Messy desktopView attachment 169402 Oops. Had problems with my last post there, sorry. Not brilliant but i love this place, it makes me feel very calm and it's a beautifully serene place.
Yes, i do! That's my second partition: ElementaryOS.I thought you use Windows 10?
Messy desktop![]()
Ha ha, there is stuff in the recycle bin that will be coming back out, i wanted to look like i am quite a tidy person![]()
I am sure you are a tidy person.Ha ha, there is stuff in the recycle bin that will be coming back out, i wanted to look like i am quite a tidy person![]()
What software is that '39' at the bottom right?View attachment 169402 Oops. Had problems with my last post there, sorry. Not brilliant but i love this place, it makes me feel very calm and it's a beautifully serene place.
I am sure you are a tidy person.No really I am sure.
![]()
What software is that '39' at the bottom right?
Can you share this secret recipe...?Thanks to @RoboMan for his fully transparant taskbar.![]()
Can you share this secret recipe...?![]()
Yeah I know call me boring but its' easy on my old eyesA blank page almost.![]()
I say, everything is down under
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes