Desktops Show Off!

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Capture.PNG
Oops. Had problems with my last post there, sorry. Not brilliant but i love this place, it makes me feel very calm and it's a beautifully serene place.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I am sure you are a tidy person. :LOL:(y) No really I am sure. ;)

Trust me, i am not, well not me anyway, today i haven't even got dressed and it 3.45pm, seems a waste of time now, lol.

What software is that '39' at the bottom right?

Och, that little thing, that's just my age my friend (in case i forget)

HTTP2Nkbi5tYW1hbWlhLmNvbS5hdS93cC93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNS8wMy9waW5vY2NoaW8tbm9zZS1ncm93LWxpZS1zcGFya2xlLmdpZgloglog.gif
no, it's Hard disk sentinel, someone posted a giveaway link last week for it .................... oh look, i'm reversed time and i'm only 32 now :ROFLMAO:

P

plat1098

Do you guys think your desktop reflects you in other areas? I don't like a lot of stuff on the screen either; however, this was a recent development. After sharing a neighborly tumbler of boiling hot coffee with my modem, things have been sparse and mimimal since. On screen, taskbar is otherwise hidden.:cool:

Screenshot (21).png

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Great pic, @plat1098 :)

I also prefer clean desktop and I usually keep it that way, unless I'm working on some kind of paper. Every time I've been writing some kind of school paper or when I was working on my Master's thesis, my desktop used to be in a complete mess with gazillions of documents all over the place. But as soon as I finish with whatever I've been doing, I'm always back to my neat and clean desktop. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.