Advice Request [Discuss] Recommendation for Which Ports and Windows Services should be blocked via Windows Firewall?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Drama is not allowed
First that will be my last reply to You, but the following must be said by me:
This is already a reply that wasn't even worth to be made.
If you can't debate with someone because of his tone indeed better you stop replying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
keep calm guys we discuss here
no matter how our experience we should benefits each other
our point of views may differ (and its natural ) but we should respect each other
@Umbra thanks for reply and i accept your sense of humor but the others may not
@silversurfer No problem here bro you are welcome in this thread and any part of the community
please we should respect each other no body is teacher or student . we differ in the technical background and experience and age however this should benefit us through fruitful discussion with respect.and that is the goal of this community

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.