Has Windows 10 already started preloading on your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
Can some one inform me if HP support assistant works on windows 10?

Am currently downloading it 81%.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Windows 10 is the most frustrating OS I have ever had, says it can't activate.

Was working fine until I did a clean install..... I'm just going to give up on it.

Reactions: Kent and frogboy

SherKaan

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
A warning to those planning to install Kaspersky 2016 on Win 10: Stay away from Kaspersky at the moment. There are so many issues with system crashes (BSOD's) etc. I can't believe how it got Windows 10 certification by AV-C.

Reactions: Kent

Tani

Level 9
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
Hi Tani, Since I'm already by my reckoning probably near the download finish time maybe another hour, I'll let it go and see what happens but if the process seems stuck in a wacko loop I might try your suggestion. Otherwise I will go the way of the ISO. Thanks :)
it automatically changed into 2.9gb something once downloading reached to 100% :)

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
My main desktop PC has the option of upgrading to Windows 10 after I reserved it yesterday but my laptop doesn't have the option to upgrade even if I reserved it a long time ago o_O. Strange... :confused:

Reactions: Ink

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
In the Mirror News Paper 72% were unable to download Windows 10. I've had to change to Firefox as Kaspersky crashes Chrome :(

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Kaspersky 2016 is working great, does anyone know of security software that will work perfectly, is there a list available - Kaspersky's protection, even though looks amazing, on Windows 10 is, well, crap!

Reactions: Secondmineboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.