Has Windows 10 already started preloading on your PC?

OS Archive
252 Replies 63,137 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows 10 is the most frustrating OS I have ever had, says it can't activate.

Was working fine until I did a clean install..... I'm just going to give up on it.
 
A warning to those planning to install Kaspersky 2016 on Win 10: Stay away from Kaspersky at the moment. There are so many issues with system crashes (BSOD's) etc. I can't believe how it got Windows 10 certification by AV-C.
 
Hi Tani, Since I'm already by my reckoning probably near the download finish time maybe another hour, I'll let it go and see what happens but if the process seems stuck in a wacko loop I might try your suggestion. Otherwise I will go the way of the ISO. Thanks :)
it automatically changed into 2.9gb something once downloading reached to 100% :)
 
My main desktop PC has the option of upgrading to Windows 10 after I reserved it yesterday but my laptop doesn't have the option to upgrade even if I reserved it a long time ago o_O. Strange... :confused:
 
In the Mirror News Paper 72% were unable to download Windows 10. I've had to change to Firefox as Kaspersky crashes Chrome :(
 
Kaspersky 2016 is working great, does anyone know of security software that will work perfectly, is there a list available - Kaspersky's protection, even though looks amazing, on Windows 10 is, well, crap!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top