How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ofbeautyandrage
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
264 Replies 92,354 Views
Mine is nickname people used to call my grandfather in my hometown. Bora from Borivoje (common Slavic name) and Murdar roughly means "nasty".
Murdar is a Persian word, if I am not wrong. We also use it in Turkish with same meaning :) *

My username is come from my homeland and footbal team's fans name. "Yiğidolar" = "Yigidos" These are plural.
yigido is one of them :cool:
yigido word derived from the word "Yiğit" (adj.)
The meanings of "Yiğit" are strong and courageous, heroic.

This is where mine came from.
 
Never saw this thread before :oops:
Mine is work related.A nickname given to the group I work with "exterminators"
I am not a pest exterminator,although I guess you could use pest to describe my extermination duties.
The 20 was added because most sites exterminator was already used so I used 20 for the day my Son was born.
 
Last edited:
Never saw this thread before :oops:
Mine is work related.
I am not a pest exterminator,although I guess you could use pest to describe my extermination duties.
The 20 was added because most sites exterminator was already used so I used 20 for the day my Son was born.
I have found : Exterminator
=> for Ex - Terminator ! haha ! I discovered you
 
some of the older MT members may know by a different name around here , when I still was known as the one and only AVG guy ( ex AVG hall of famer / guru / vip ) my current name comes from one of the main characters of the low budget b - horror movie brainscan , which I very much adore! ;) :)

The Normal bit that sure does need any explanation here for sure a most Normal person. :eek:

el senor normal is normal in his own unique way , like you froggy and I are in our own way to! :) that is making us one of a kind and very - very entertaining characters :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
some of the older MT members may know by a different name around here , when I still was known as the one and only AVG guy ( ex AVG hall of famer / guru / vip ) my current name comes from one of the main characters of the low budget b - horror movie brainscan , which I very much adore! ;) :)
Starchild76 I believe
Not sure if ANYBODY on here is completely normal!!:eek::p:p:p
Now that there is probably the most accurate statement I have heard here in a long time :D
 
This is the one of the most interesting threads i have found on MT! :rolleyes:;)
It is really nice to get know how one chooses their username...:p:p:p:D

I choose usernames on the spur of the moment. But this one is special. The first part is obviously my name (last name, actually) & the number part is my roll number from my high-school which changed my life from thereon (met my girl). ;):)
 
Last edited:
We (i say we because there was more than one person that helped with this name) came up with this user to fall in line with a Halo 3 MLG team we were trying to create. The group never came to be but i stuck with the name from that point forward. The PpG had a meaning but i cant remember what it was. IN2AN3_PpG
 
We (i say we because there was more than one person that helped with this name) came up with this user to fall in line with a Halo 3 MLG team we were trying to create. The group never came to be but i stuck with the name from that point forward. The PpG had a meaning but i cant remember what it was. IN2AN3_PpG
Thank's i was very curious about your username. Cheers. :)
 
Being a fan of Hatsune Miku, a Vocaloid, Modfied my nick as Svolcal, People on TS and Vent just calls me Svo for short and it has stuck with me every since. Most sites requires more than 3 letters, so I added the LL for my parents name combined.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top