How much did you spend on security this year?

How much did you spend on security this year ?

• less than $100

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • more than $100

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • more than $200

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Arround 63.74$

1. Windows laptop: Anti-Malware (Norton 360), VPN, cloud storage for (potential) ransomware recovery.
2. Linux laptop (Fedora): VPN.
3. Android Phone: Antimalware and VPN.

But after discovering free hardening tools for Windows such as Hard_Configurator on this forum. I could save more money. Thanks
Why not invest in a lifetime VPN? Instead of purchasing VPNs from different companies.

Reactions: show-Zi

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I don't know if lifetime service such as VPN exist though. Besides, there are only few VPN applications that have Linux client for Fedora mostly Debian-based though.
I have lifetime subscriptions for both Hotspot Shield and Bullet VPN.

Regarding clients for Linux, why would you need that when you can enter the servers manually?

Here at My, we tend to spend a fortune on security products because we keep changing them and we are never satisfied. Who to blame 😂

• Applause
Reactions: dinosaur07

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.