K2021MR1 download

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone upload and share the link for KIS 21 UK/EU version? I can't download from the UK site, it still 20 version for KIS.

Tanks

Reactions: TRS-80

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
I was able to download the GDPR compatible EU/UK version from kaspersky account. I'm not from UK but I set the location as UK on my account which enabled me to download.
PS: I created a new account deleting my older one, old accounts may not be able to change country.

Sorry but I get the idea that some members already have the Eu/UK version.

Reactions: TRS-80

ChristianP

Level 1
May 1, 2020
I don't know whats wrong with them, i installed 2021 version for European Union, when i paste the activation code, they say this activation code its not for this app, the only change was from EU 2020 version of KIS to EU 2021 version of KIS. They dont even have a chat, like Norton, you can just create a support request, and then wait, God knows how much.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Where did You get EU version? I still can't see it here... also, for which version is that license? does it still follow rule -1/+3?

Reactions: silversurfer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.