New Update KAV\KIS\KS\KSOS: 21.4 - 21.5 MR4 / MR5 beta updates

SpectraShadow83

Level 2
Jun 26, 2019
kaspersky.jpg

wdc1

Level 1
Sep 9, 2019
In Kaspersky Standard, to access Database Update: being with main GUI window opened: 1 click in Security and 1 click over green button [Update], no scroll needed 🤷‍♂️
Read my post again, I don't want to update databases, I want to know when was the last time the databases were updated.

where you downloaded it? can you send me the link please!
This is where I downloaded it, BTW it lasted less than one day in my pc, I went back to KAV 2021. Kaspersky
I guess He means the last RC beta...
It said "technical preview" in windows start menu.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Then:

1.- If You want to know the last database release date: just hovering mouse pointer over the K icon in Windows taskbar will reveal it.

2.- if You Want to know when was the last time the product tried to get updates: being in main GUI, just scroll down a bit, and You will find it in TimeLine.

wdc1

Level 1
Sep 9, 2019
Then:

1.- If You want to know the last database release date: just hovering mouse pointer over the K icon in Windows taskbar will reveal it.

2.- if You Want to know when was the last time the product tried to get updates: being in main GUI, just scroll down a bit, and You will find it in TimeLine.
1) That's not what I want.
2) All I could find in time line was the date the program started, there were no signs of the last update attempt whatsoever. Do you have a screenshot showing that?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.