Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Gbaby614 said:oh and also, I do think I need to get rid of basicseek.. is that why we are putting it in the OTL file?? I think it is causing the popup screens. It said it is an exe.jarfile
Gbaby614 said:oh my! I am so sorry, I had the notepad open, not the Program.. pasting now LOL I got rusty at this with u gone![]()
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{40D65E82-75AC-47CA-8A73-1CEDC2668EFF}\defaults\preferences folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{40D65E82-75AC-47CA-8A73-1CEDC2668EFF}\defaults folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{40D65E82-75AC-47CA-8A73-1CEDC2668EFF}\chrome folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{40D65E82-75AC-47CA-8A73-1CEDC2668EFF} folder moved successfully.
Fiery said:If you still get the NaN popup after roguekiller, go into the Firefox Add-on Manager. Click the orange tab that saids "firefox" on the top left corner > Add-on. List out all the add-ons you have.
Fiery said:If you still get the NaN popup after roguekiller, go into the Firefox Add-on Manager. Click the orange tab that saids "firefox" on the top left corner > Add-on. List out all the add-ons you have.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes