On Sale! New Year clearance sale Bitdefender Avira AVG Avast Kaspersky BullGuard Norton ESET up to 80% Off at Anti-Virus4U

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
dWsbntm.png

New Year clearance sale Bitdefender Avira AVG Avast Kaspersky BullGuard Norton ESET at Anti-Virus4U
Antivirus Special Offers, Norton, BitDefender, ESET , VIPRE, AVG

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone ever use the "Lifetime" version of Bitdefender? Looks like its only 5 years though correct? If that's the case why get it?

Thanks in advance for your advise and help. Been a long time user of Norton and have a fairly paranoid setup on my PCs. Bitdefender is really good from what I'm seeing.

~Brian

Sana

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 30, 2015
Anyone ever use the "Lifetime" version of Bitdefender? Looks like its only 5 years though correct? If that's the case why get it?

Thanks in advance for your advise and help. Been a long time user of Norton and have a fairly paranoid setup on my PCs. Bitdefender is really good from what I'm seeing.

~Brian

Lifetime is such an abused term. Now it just means the lifetime of the current version of the software or as mentioned below^
  • Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition can be used for the entire lifetime of one computer.
Apart from a handful of companies who do go above and beyond and still make good products, their lifetime licenses were worth it!

tlacenka

Level 2
Verified
Mar 22, 2014
i use it at mine parents computer - its good and you are right - its 5year license
i have bought it on antivirus4u because i want to try it and it was for good price/5year
only issue i found (again - its on mine parents computer, so no warez, no cryptocurrency, no black side....nothing bad at all :)))
is that you have to manually upgrade for major version (2018 to 2019) - the virus definitions are still actual, but if there is new version of IS, it doesnot update itself to the newest (main program i mean)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.