Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Guys, we're still running on the old software, I've just uninstalled all the add-ons to make the update process easier. There are a lot of people on the forums at this time so I'll wait a couple of hours then go ahead with the update.
Everything is ready so it should be a fast update. I'll let you know once it's ready, however there is a visible difference between these two software, so you'll know. : )

Are the changes already made? I think not, otherwise @Jack would have spoken, the only thing that made me feel sad is about the theme/style MalwareTips 6102 , that's going to be excluded :(
I'm sure you'll love the face lift of the theme. ; )

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Guys, we're still running on the old software, I've just uninstalled all the add-ons to make the update process easier. There are a lot of people on the forums at this time so I'll wait a couple of hours then go ahead with the update.
Everything is ready so it should be a fast update. I'll let you know once it's ready, however there is a visible difference between these two software, so you'll know. : )

I'm sure you'll love the face lift of the theme. ; )
Thanks for the update!
Wondered if v2.0 is already here, as the "old" design is still available.

Keeping the Like Button in PMs would great though - if possible :)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey,

The update process has completed successfully, there were no issues and everything went smooth. However, there are a lot small things to be done now. Today I'll do a lot of modifications, however you can expect to see new things added through all the week.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Thanks @Jack ! The Like feature in PMs is back but as you sayed there's alot of small things like Forum icons/smileys etc.

Also recommend people to update there bookmarks for login as I noted in my password manager I constant got access to a Site updating page.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Wow, how that has changed, I'm kind of lost here, all very new, getting used to it, it's all very elegant, good work, @Jack, it got better than I expected, although I know that you will still make more adjustments here and there, but congratulations, MT never looked so good in visual, and I already liked that button Opera Instantâneo_2018-04-02_031758_malwaretips.com.png

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
@Jack

I'm having issue on my 2x MS tablets in replying the posts here.

The 'ATTACH FILES' and the 'POST REPLY' boxes are inside (not outside) the reply box with missing colors, fonts, sizes etc etc on the top side. This applies to both the Chrome and FF browsers

I'm now replying from my hp which shows no such issue. See attach file

Attachments

• 20180402_150005.jpg
    20180402_150005.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 424

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Same thing here...
Yes, the smiles didn't import correctly. I'll fix them now.
@Jack

I'm having issue on my 2x MS tablets in replying the posts here.

The 'ATTACH FILES' and the 'POST REPLY' boxes are inside (not outside) the reply box with missing colors, fonts, sizes etc etc on the top side. This applies to both the Chrome and FF browsers

I'm now replying from my hp which shows no such issue. See attach file
Thank you for the report!

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Also, to log out of the forum from my hp I need to tap the 3 horizontal bars on the top left corner, go to the human figure and open it to log out. Even on my tablets I can't find an easy way to log out unless I go into my accounts to do it.

Typing is lethargic from my hp in the reply box

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.