Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
ysl706 said:I have installed SecureAPlus, I removed the AV started testing, I want to ask, it is legitimate to use the whitelist to determine whether or not?
Hi:
How is secureaplus on windows 8.1 pro with WMC? Is working as it should problem free? I want to install it but am careful. I already have sandboxie, eset and toolwiz time freeze installed.
Hi taleblou, is WMC Windows Media Center? If yes, we will test it and let you know the outcome.
Cheers,
sinlam
The link does not work. Does not make it look good for your product.
Hi kalegana, good to know that. Please feel free to give us any suggestion or feedback. Hope you can join our upcoming beta program.i just installed this,, it seems running smoothly..low resource usage.on win 8.
Why would i use this when windows has the same whitelisting function built in?
The parental control function of windows allows users to whitelist the applications on their computer and block anything else that tries to run.
Im sorry but i dont see anything different in this program.
You seem a pleasant person sinlam and please forgive me as im not trying to come down on your product by any means but if i dont say it then somebody else along the line will.
Happy xmas.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes