By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017

I just commented and when I want to see the subject I get the next error.

1.png
🤔

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack This doesn't count as a site issue I guess but I was wondering if there's any plan add dark scrollbar for those of us who use the dark Black Wave/Black Wave classic theme? White scrollbar on a dark theme doesn't look good.
Added. I've tried to keep it simple. Let me know if you like it.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Added. I've tried to keep it simple. Let me know if you like it.
That was quick. Thanks. It looks better than the white one but doesn't match with the base color of the Black Wave theme and also often lags.
For example check this screenshot. If I enable the "Dark Reader" extension on the site it looks natural and much better. You may try installing the extension to have a better look.
1.PNG

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
That was quick. Thanks. It looks better than the white one but doesn't match with the base color of the Black Wave theme and also often lags.
For example check this screenshot. If I enable the "Dark Reader" extension on the site it looks natural and much better. You may try installing the extension to have a better look.
View attachment 239095
Changed as in screenshot,.

L

Local Host

Even though the website claims there's two pages in my watched threads, it doesn't let me see the second page,
Untitled_.jpg
MacOS has systemwide implementation for feature like this and even some Linus distros. If you use dark theme on your system then it'll automatically follow that. Don't know why windows can't do that!
That feature is tied to the browser.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I'm getting a lot of vague errors and omissions this morning. New content is listed in the main page but isn't showing in the thread after 20+ minutes. Same deal with any reactions I submit, they should be showing up after five minutes and they're not. A" security issue occurred, please press back and refresh the page" box shows up if I click on the reaction line in a post. Truncated threads with content missing. Also I'm signed in on the main webpage but somehow not signed in on a thread page when I click to go there.

This is happening in both Vivaldi and chromium Edge. Anyone else experiencing any of the above? Did the same things on Wilders to cross-check. Don't think it's me but I could be wrong. It seems transient also: the content shows up then disappears again. Strange..

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks, I actually captured some of this via bandicam. The only thing: it shows my email address so it's not going to be publicly posted. Cleared my browser caches, even reinstalled chromium Edge and the issues persist. It doesn't happen on a couple of other sites I tried. Ran a HMP scan, nothing. If there's anything going on on my end, I'd like to know...

Edit: here's a short clip showing one issue, not staying logged in when I click on certain threads, like this one. I had to log in while on this page rather than from the main forums page. Hopefully this helps illustrate the issue. Additionally, I tried disabling extensions, no difference. You have to click to view this on the YouTube site, it's not Public.

Edit: I jinx myself all the time BUT, things seemed to have ironed themselves out. Threads now have the most recent posts in them and I'm staying signed in. Very nice! I swear I wasn't making any of this stuff up.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.