Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The thread has been removed
Added. I've tried to keep it simple. Let me know if you like it.@Jack This doesn't count as a site issue I guess but I was wondering if there's any plan add dark scrollbar for those of us who use the dark Black Wave/Black Wave classic theme? White scrollbar on a dark theme doesn't look good.
That was quick. Thanks. It looks better than the white one but doesn't match with the base color of the Black Wave theme and also often lags.Added. I've tried to keep it simple. Let me know if you like it.

For example check this screenshot.
MacOS has systemwide implementation for feature like this and even some Linus distros. If you use dark theme on your system then it'll automatically follow that. Don't know why windows can't do that!This looks better.
Changed as in screenshot,.That was quick. Thanks. It looks better than the white one but doesn't match with the base color of the Black Wave theme and also often lags.
For example check this screenshot. If I enable the "Dark Reader" extension on the site it looks natural and much better. You may try installing the extension to have a better look.
View attachment 239095
Very nice! Thanks!Changed as in screenshot,.
BeautifulChanged as in screenshot,.

That feature is tied to the browser.MacOS has systemwide implementation for feature like this and even some Linus distros. If you use dark theme on your system then it'll automatically follow that. Don't know why windows can't do that!
I know.I swear I wasn't making any of this stuff up.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes