Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Follow the flashing light. Follow the flashing light. Keep your eye on the light. The flashing light. The only voice you hear is mine.
I wonder if jack wanted to leave the home page forum information in real time?Follow the flashing light. Follow the flashing light. Keep your eye on the light. The flashing light. The only voice you hear is mine.![]()
![]()
Right, but I'm using brave, I found it strange, it doesn't bother me, when oldschool reported to Jack, I thought it was only with me.As long as it's still in English, I don't mind the display glitches caused by buffering. If you are using the browser's automatic translation, the display will flash on each reload.
View attachment 270707
Hey @noway1I think the online avatar is increasing CPU use in Firefox (v107 but also previous). I was wondering if we could have a setting for users to hide other user's online status? I can only hide my own I think. If I use uBlock to block the following, CPU use goes down since no animation on page:
! 2022-11-30 MalwareTips Forums
malwaretips.com##.message-avatar--online.message-avatar
Yes, now that it isn't animated that way the CPU use doesn't stay at a high level after the page has loaded. Good stuff.Hey @noway1
I've changed the behavior of the online status until I can see what's going on with Firefox. Let me know if it's better.
Hey @oldschool,MT keeps timing out, according to Cloudfare.
I think it was 522, but not sure. It hasn't happened since around the time of my post.Hey @oldschool,
If you see again that error message can you please give the ID of the error? Thanks!
Reputation = 2 points.@Jack what's the difference between '100 points' and 'reputation'?![]()
No problem here.MT is really slow today, got error several times today.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes