By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Not a fan. It should just display the number of members and visiters (non members) reading a thread without any avata

Lets spy on people watching our threads hahaha.

Probably too invasive. If someone wants to know who's watching what, they can find out the on the "home" or "new posts" page, by hovering over the icon of someone under "Members online"->"People you follow". I'm giving this change the official @oldschool (n)(n)

robert-deniro-meet-the-fockers.gif

Just kidding, of course 😅😅

Last edited:

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
Had trouble with login: did not receive my email. Checked the spam folder. Tried twice with the same results. Had to use a backup code. Since I only have 4 backup codes left, is it better to disable double authentication for my account?
Just checked Manage your codes and now have 9 codes left.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Had trouble with login: did not receive my email. Checked the spam folder. Tried twice with the same results. Had to use a backup code. Since I only have 4 backup codes left, is it better to disable double authentication for my account?
Just checked Manage your codes and now have 9 codes left.
If Email 2FA is problematic (@Jack), switching over to an Authenticator app may be more reliable.

To generate a new set of backup codes:
https://malwaretips.com/account/two-step/backup/manage

Click Account > Password and Security > Change Two-step Verification > Manage Backup codes > Check "Generate new backup codes" > Confirm regeneration (Caution: This action is non-reversible and will invalidate all existing backup codes).

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

@Jack, it's a good idea to allow separate scrolling for the right side tiles on the homepage, just like the left side tiles. Currently, the right side only scrolls when the left side is halfway scrolled. What are your thoughts, everyone?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Can we pls include the option of "Notify for download and auto install" for "Security Updates" inside PC Security configuration.
Right there is only option for "automatic allow all updates", "automatic allow security updates" and "Manual -check for updates"
1697305564239.png

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can we pls include the option of "Notify for download and auto install" for "Security Updates" inside PC Security configuration.
Right there is only option for "automatic allow all updates", "automatic allow security updates" and "Manual -check for updates"
View attachment 279118
Fixed. Review which option fits your system build.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for this. This is a network issue that the hosting provider has. I'm talking with their support team about this. This only affects certain regions. If you use a VPN try to change the country outside Europe and it should work fine.
By the way i checked our forums with Mobile data it's working fine when i switch to Internet cable i got error :unsure: and alright i'm gonna use VPN.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.