simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
View attachment 275669
View attachment 275670

and also checked in the url for watched threads , I got a working alert notice on the latest post.

View attachment 275671
I did just get a latest posted by Sammo, but had not received any notices re this thread for about 2 weeks. When I checked at the top of the page the green button was "unwatch" meaning (to me) I was already set to "watch" -- no emails, just messages under the bell icon... (I'm probably not using the correct terminology)
Thanks for responding!

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I did just get a latest posted by Sammo, but had not received any notices re this thread for about 2 weeks. When I checked at the top of the page the green button was "unwatch" meaning (to me) I was already set to "watch" -- no emails, just messages under the bell icon... (I'm probably not using the correct terminology)
Thanks for responding!
Naah 2 weeks back I can't help and confirm with. But your report might hopefully help the admins. (y)

Azazel

Level 5
Jun 15, 2023
I suggest to lower the height of the header. since its sticky it takes alot of the available screen.
msedge_mQPHHAuqWj.png

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Thank you for the great work that the Mods and Admins do here on this forum. I posted this in the beta thread, and it was expanded to show the release notes as well as having its own thread (@upnorth ?). I really don't think of these things yet (proper thread posting etc) so I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out and making this forum look clean and organized :)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Thank you for the great work that the Mods and Admins do here on this forum. I posted this in the beta thread, and it was expanded to show the release notes as well as having its own thread (@upnorth ?). I really don't think of these things yet (proper thread posting etc) so I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out and making this forum look clean and organized :)
beers.gif

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Thread Statcounter Edge third Safari ... will not open?? :unsure:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.