Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yes better & more friendly with less trolling and time wasters. It's boring but it's what a security forum should be. Leave the bullsh*t rubbish for reddit and X.This forum is so "quiet" without some of the previous divisiveness we used to have, and it's a good thing![]()
I wouldn’t say it’s boring, it’s just some of us are busy to create engaging topics. This will change.Yes better & more friendly with less trolling and time wasters. It's boring but it's what a security forum should be. Leave the bullsh*t rubbish for reddit and X.
And maybe some of the older members will come back, or at least post more frequently as they notice the lack of bickering and arguing, and of all the previous multiple AI posts, including those of the Bot which have calmed down? Could also be some are moving on to other things and forums of interest?I wouldn’t say it’s boring, it’s just some of us are busy to create engaging topics. This will change.
I wouldn’t say it’s boring, it’s just some of us are busy to create engaging topics. This will change.
And maybe some of the older members will come back, or at least post more frequently as they notice the lack of bickering and arguing, and of all the previous multiple AI posts, including those of the Bot which have calmed down? Could also be some are moving on to other things and forums of interest?
Yeah life gets in the way of being a active member. But things are better now the A.I. slop bots are gone. It was fun but frustrating.
I think in general forum participation is down, E2EE apps including groups are the way people communicate now.
But forums never die, there is something about them that keeps me and others coming back! Maybe a throw back to simple times without the social media crap?
Wise Disk Cleaner keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:
- Improved rules for cleaning Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Baidu Netdisk.
- Added rules for cleaning Freenet, Youdao Note, MindMaster, Adobe Premiere Pro 2024, Adobe Animate 2024, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Audition.
- Fixed minor bugs in previous version.
Clean, tune, and optimize your registry. Safely.
Features
Advanced Registry Cleaner
Discover a powerful Registry Cleaner with 15+ scanning categories to find and eliminate invalid and unnecessary Registry Items. Tailor your cleaning process with custom key inclusions/exclusions and 4 different depth scan modes.
Registry Tuner
Customize your Windows experience using the 50 Registry tweaks. Optimize, fine-tune, and resolve issues effortlessly, and achieve a smoother system performance.
Backup Solutions
Customized backups for user-specified keys as well...
Same thing happened here too, looks like it was widespread.MWT was offline on my end before I sleep yesterday.Did the rest experience the same for a few hours?
I thought it's on my region so I also tried with and w/o vpn but both were unreachable.06 June 2026 0630 UTC cloudflare is telling me MT Origin is Unreachable (from somewhere in Texas US) with error at MT. I tried with and without using vpn, same message, But I connect vpn to UK and logged in ok -- isitdownrightnow also says it is down for everyone. so there is an issue
- simmerskool
- Replies: 6
- Forum: Community Feedback
Hey Victor,
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes