By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
1,997 Replies 413,090 Views
Thanks @SpiderWeb and @Minimalist for updating your setup.. :D

I’m still working on the Security Setup Hub but so far we’ve added new forum layouts, a redesigned setup display, a new rating system, a follow system, and a smarter update/configuration system with integrated notifications.

There’s still more to come. :)


1.png
 
I have to be honest,for an old-timer like me, who has a hard time adapting to new things, changing the security settings is very difficult.
I’m counting on your patience and on others’ help when needed.
Hey @Sampei.Nihira

I will make it easier and more intuitive... give me a few hours...thanks for the feedback
 
@lokamoka820

Don't take it personally.;)
I’m very impulsive. I used to teach at the university because, after my active duty ended, the higher-ups had given me the chance to choose other jobs suitable for someone no longer young like me, but my real former job was something else.
For example, it’s hard for a pilot to stay on the ground because others force you to do so.
And so, being forced to do things isn’t in my nature.

@Jack , I’m sorry, but that’s just how I am. I may have more flaws than virtues, but there’s nothing I can do about it after having them for 63 years......:(
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top