By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,003 Replies 413,190 Views
I tried V2 and it is getting better, but I cannot use dark reader with it as everything is very slow when I do. Maybe you can try it and see why.

I have Dark Reader of on Nexus, always have. Before today I could find "Mark all forums/post as read" at the top of the page, but I no longer see it somehow.

2026-10-04 09.55.34 malwaretips.com cb5870062596.jpg
 
I tried V2 and it is getting better, but I cannot use dark reader with it as everything is very slow when I do. Maybe you can try it and see why.
Why do you need Dark Reader with V2 if it has already a dark theme 🤷‍♂️. I use Dark Reader also with FF, but of course I have it disabled in V2, since You can select Style Variation -> Dark 🤷‍♂️, check on the bottom left of the site.
 
Why do you need Dark Reader with V2 if it has already a dark theme 🤷‍♂️. I use Dark Reader also with FF, but of course I have it disabled in V2, since You can select Style Variation -> Dark 🤷‍♂️, check on the bottom left of the site.
I did not notice that i had to scroll and find it. I thought it would be V2 Dark in themes. Thanks

You need to do something about user tags as with the way it is now below the avatar a small msg takes 2 pages.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top