L
Local Host
The website is still overall slow, since this morning, It takes 2 minutes to process and post a reply.Should be better now, but if you experience any other issues let me know!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The website is still overall slow, since this morning, It takes 2 minutes to process and post a reply.Should be better now, but if you experience any other issues let me know!
Same here, site is almost unusable...Very slow also, timing out very frequently. Clicking likes takes too long, so does navigating around the site and uploading files. Trying again sometimes works, sometimes not.
Using both chromium Edge and Opera, it's the same. Here's one error message, there are others. Quick like a bunny, b/c every time I close the browser, MT takes too long to open again.
Other sites are OK speed-wise, the ones I've checked.
.Not here, but forum was quite slow some hours (3 or 4) ago...
Update: when posting now this post it took long, near 10 seconds until it was finally published...
Ok, I'll check what's going on again. Sorry for these issues.Can connect now, but the site is still slow, and I get a "we ran into some trouble" header when trying to post this.
I get that too, refreshing once or twice gives me access again.
Members here are posting, fighting over Windows going subscription-based,
That's good to hear. I've talked with our server provider and today we had these slowdowns and downtimes because of an issue on their network (not related to us). They are still working to fix this. I'm monitoring the situation and in contact with the support team, so let me know if you experience other consistent slowdowns or errors.The forum appears to be functioning normally now @Jack.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes