By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Very slow also, timing out very frequently. Clicking likes takes too long, so does navigating around the site and uploading files. Trying again sometimes works, sometimes not.

Using both chromium Edge and Opera, it's the same. Here's one error message, there are others. Quick like a bunny, b/c every time I close the browser, MT takes too long to open again.

Other sites are OK speed-wise, the ones I've checked.

ssl mt.PNG

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Very slow also, timing out very frequently. Clicking likes takes too long, so does navigating around the site and uploading files. Trying again sometimes works, sometimes not.

Using both chromium Edge and Opera, it's the same. Here's one error message, there are others. Quick like a bunny, b/c every time I close the browser, MT takes too long to open again.

Other sites are OK speed-wise, the ones I've checked.

Same here, site is almost unusable...

Aantekening 2020-04-04 180913.png.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Not here, but forum was quite slow some hours (3 or 4) ago...

Update: when posting now this post it took long, near 10 seconds until it was finally published...
Can connect now, but the site is still slow, and I get a "we ran into some trouble" header when trying to post this.
Ok, I'll check what's going on again. Sorry for these issues.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The forum appears to be functioning normally now @Jack.
That's good to hear. I've talked with our server provider and today we had these slowdowns and downtimes because of an issue on their network (not related to us). They are still working to fix this. I'm monitoring the situation and in contact with the support team, so let me know if you experience other consistent slowdowns or errors.

Here' are all the downtimes that we've had today.

1.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.