SparkCognition DeepArmor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no option to register for a trial for a home user...
I have signed in for a beta tests but never heard anything back from them except from a few spam emails...
Also got ignored but they still tried to send the spam emails. Guess i am good for marketing but not for actual beta test.
 
I asked them if there's a newer version than I currently have, have not responded to my emails for 2 months now, feeling disrespected :(
Spark.PNG
 
I asked them if there's a newer version than I currently have, have not responded to my emails for 2 months now, feeling disrespected :(
View attachment 146254
DeepArmor "36" is the current beta home version as far as I know.
There have been some updates and tweaks to the v36 so make sure your
not putting it to sleep or uninstalling it.
 
Okay, but has this app actually been tested, or are people using it on blind faith?
 
I rec'd Spark's beta invitation yesterday too, and installed 36 last night. No problems seen. Running with kis_2017 & voodooshield.
 
Hi all

Can everyone post some screenshots and make a software review about this please

With best Regards
Mops21
 
Okay, but has this app actually been tested, or are people using it on blind faith?
Hi all
Can everyone post some screenshots and make a software review about this please
I've it on since installation on my main machine and it has been very active detecting 'potential' malware. It has good no of FPs but I think it's quite admittable given the fact that its trained, AI based and it just highlights any dangerous activity by apps, good or bad is on us to decide, and trust me, it's mostly easy. I'm quite impressed yet.

I've also tested it against MH malware, new and old ones and it did pretty good blocking bad executables.
I'd made a video review earlier. Will edit and upload it after tom's exam :)
 
I've it on since installation on my main machine and it has been very active detecting 'potential' malware. It has good no of FPs but I think it's quite admittable given the fact that its trained, AI based and it just highlights any dangerous activity by apps, good or bad is on us to decide, and trust me, it's mostly easy. I'm quite impressed yet.

I've also tested it against MH malware, new and old ones and it did pretty good blocking bad executables.
I'd made a video review earlier. Will edit and upload it after tom's exam :)

Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21
 
I was able to get feedback by emailing the team, try re-signing up all of you
that didn't hear anything. I don't speak directly for SparkCognition or DeepArmor
but from what I was told things are back on track and I can see in the thread that
this is true so, good luck.
 
I was able to get feedback by emailing the team, try re-signing up all of you
that didn't hear anything. I don't speak directly for SparkCognition or DeepArmor
but from what I was told things are back on track and I can see in the thread that
this is true so, good luck.
Where can I sign in for a beta test? I see no option on their website :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top