SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Still no option to register for a trial for a home user...
I have signed in for a beta tests but never heard anything back from them except from a few spam emails...
Also got ignored but they still tried to send the spam emails. Guess i am good for marketing but not for actual beta test.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I asked them if there's a newer version than I currently have, have not responded to my emails for 2 months now, feeling disrespected :(
Spark.PNG

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I asked them if there's a newer version than I currently have, have not responded to my emails for 2 months now, feeling disrespected :(
View attachment 146254
DeepArmor "36" is the current beta home version as far as I know.
There have been some updates and tweaks to the v36 so make sure your
not putting it to sleep or uninstalling it.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Okay, but has this app actually been tested, or are people using it on blind faith?

Reactions: SHvFl

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I rec'd Spark's beta invitation yesterday too, and installed 36 last night. No problems seen. Running with kis_2017 & voodooshield.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Can everyone post some screenshots and make a software review about this please

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Okay, but has this app actually been tested, or are people using it on blind faith?
Hi all
Can everyone post some screenshots and make a software review about this please
I've it on since installation on my main machine and it has been very active detecting 'potential' malware. It has good no of FPs but I think it's quite admittable given the fact that its trained, AI based and it just highlights any dangerous activity by apps, good or bad is on us to decide, and trust me, it's mostly easy. I'm quite impressed yet.

I've also tested it against MH malware, new and old ones and it did pretty good blocking bad executables.
I'd made a video review earlier. Will edit and upload it after tom's exam :)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
I've it on since installation on my main machine and it has been very active detecting 'potential' malware. It has good no of FPs but I think it's quite admittable given the fact that its trained, AI based and it just highlights any dangerous activity by apps, good or bad is on us to decide, and trust me, it's mostly easy. I'm quite impressed yet.

I've also tested it against MH malware, new and old ones and it did pretty good blocking bad executables.
I'd made a video review earlier. Will edit and upload it after tom's exam :)

Ah okay thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I was able to get feedback by emailing the team, try re-signing up all of you
that didn't hear anything. I don't speak directly for SparkCognition or DeepArmor
but from what I was told things are back on track and I can see in the thread that
this is true so, good luck.

Reactions: SHvFl

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I was able to get feedback by emailing the team, try re-signing up all of you
that didn't hear anything. I don't speak directly for SparkCognition or DeepArmor
but from what I was told things are back on track and I can see in the thread that
this is true so, good luck.
Where can I sign in for a beta test? I see no option on their website :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.