64-bit OS
Security Updates
Automatic Updates - All security and feature updates
User Access Control
Always Notify
Firewall
Windows Firewall - Network security provided by Microsoft
Device Security
Windows Defender SmartScreen (Windows 10)
User Account
Administrator - User has complete control over the device
Recent Security Incidents
No malware or privacy issues
Malware Testing
None - No Malware on host PC or VM
Real-time Web & Malware Protection
Custom Settings For Real-Time Protection
Custom - Major changes for Increased Security
Virus and Malware Removal Tools
Malwarebytes
HitmanPro
Zemana AntiMalware Free 2.74.2.664 portable
Browsers and Extensions
Web Privacy
Password Management
paper and pen.
Default Web Search
Google Chrome
System Utilities
Data Backup
Frequency of Data backups
Monthly
System Backup
Frequency of System backups
Regularly
Computer Activity
PC Gaming
Online banking
Browsing web and email
Watch movies and other entertainment content on the Internet
Malware testing
Download files from different sources
Video or photography editing
Computer Specifications

stefanos

Level 21
Verified
Good choice.I am using KSCF because you can tweak more settings than in KFA so it doesn't need to intsall OSArmor, it's a little bit heavy at least on my system.
I choice KFA because is install and forget. And with ssd now i have not any Delay. Πάει σφαίρα.

Boot 18, 22 sec :)

stefanos

Level 21
Verified
I will wait to hear your experience with KFA web filter or any bugs. (y)
KFA is more stable from KSCF. Have not any bug and works perfect. Need only 285 MB space on disk . Very low ram about 50 to 80 mb. And with ssd disk I did not feel any difference on boot time or any delay to aplications to switch from webroot secureAnyway to KFA. I stoped auto scan and scan for rootkits and thts all.

Nestor

Level 8
KFA is more stable from KSCF. Have not any bug and works perfect. Need only 285 MB space on disk . Very low ram about 50 to 80 mb. And with ssd disk I did not feel any difference on boot time or any delay to aplications to switch from webroot secureAnyway to KFA. I stoped auto scan and scan for rootkits and thts all.
Same for KSCF i have installed, 50 to 80 mb ram,stable, no bugs (Windows 10 1809), but with many more settings to harden than KFA.It's like KIS without TAM.

stefanos

Level 21
Verified
The tests of harlan4096 I did not see a difference in protection. Both editions had great results. Why I break my head with settings without reason. And the most important i not need translator to found the best settings :giggle:

stefanos

Level 21
Verified
19/4/2019
All changes were made to make my laptop lighter.
uninstalled
Kaspersky free. Is the best free protection, but heavy for my system. It have the best web filter but is very heavy. The fan of my laptop work non stop when i surfing in internet.
Advanced systemCare PRO. One of the best utilities program but the new version is is bit heavy for me.
Added
360 Total Security
wise care 365 PRO
Emsisoft Browser Security, Netcraft at Opera and chrome.Web protection from 360TS is poor.
My laptop now ran very fast and my ram is 8% lower

mickel1

Level 1
Added
Zemana AntiMalware Free 2.74.2.664 portable
after many days I found it here and work perfect.
You can also download it from their official website using the following link: Clean your pc with Zemana AntiMalware, no matter how badly infected!