Computer specs

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
I will wait to hear your experience with KFA web filter or any bugs. (y)
KFA is more stable from KSCF. Have not any bug and works perfect. Need only 285 MB space on disk . Very low ram about 50 to 80 mb. And with ssd disk I did not feel any difference on boot time or any delay to aplications to switch from webroot secureAnyway to KFA. I stoped auto scan and scan for rootkits and thts all.

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
KFA is more stable from KSCF. Have not any bug and works perfect. Need only 285 MB space on disk . Very low ram about 50 to 80 mb. And with ssd disk I did not feel any difference on boot time or any delay to aplications to switch from webroot secureAnyway to KFA. I stoped auto scan and scan for rootkits and thts all.
Same for KSCF i have installed, 50 to 80 mb ram,stable, no bugs (Windows 10 1809), but with many more settings to harden than KFA.It's like KIS without TAM.

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
The tests of harlan4096 I did not see a difference in protection. Both editions had great results. Why I break my head with settings without reason. And the most important i not need translator to found the best settings :giggle:

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014

stefanos

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
19/4/2019
All changes were made to make my laptop lighter.
uninstalled
Kaspersky free. Is the best free protection, but heavy for my system. It have the best web filter but is very heavy. The fan of my laptop work non stop when i surfing in internet.
Advanced systemCare PRO. One of the best utilities program but the new version is is bit heavy for me.
Added
360 Total Security
wise care 365 PRO
Emsisoft Browser Security, Netcraft at Opera and chrome.Web protection from 360TS is poor.
My laptop now ran very fast and my ram is 8% lower

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.