did they removed option to put SONAR into aggressive mode?
can,t seem to find it in SEP unmanaged
Best Regards
can,t seem to find it in SEP unmanaged
Best Regards
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Can you send a screenshot of the sonar settings please so I can see if it's actually missing on your enddid they removed option to put SONAR into aggressive mode?
can,t seem to find it in SEP unmanaged
Best Regards
I too would like to see that screenshot i had it installed a few days ago and sonar was missing out of GUI. I know hes telling the truth about that wondering whats going on?Can you send a screenshot of the sonar settings please so I can see if it's actually missing on your end
Seems like they done a few changes under Broadcom like calling sonar behavioral analysis
Just like you I run it on every machine and if you use the ips , firewall only it's insanely lightI love their IPS. Best in class.
What i want to know is did they remove sonar? you cant even change the setings anymore? Please dont tell me they switched to avast's behavior blocker.
No they changed the name but it's still sonar and they are improving it by probably fusing different tech they have from other companies they have under their umbrella like VMwareWhat i want to know is did they remove sonar? you cant even change the setings anymore? Please dont tell me they switched to avast's behavior blocker.
Aggressive mode was removed
New default should be as good as aggressive was because of improvements done in the engine
Hi! I downloaded it from here the other day: Unlimited Giveaway - Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limitcan anyone link me to download the new version to Symantec's unmanaged client? I can only find RU4 download.
If it doesn't work I can dm a link to the latest client btw I only recommend to download from cmoss.ru or any official distributorHi! I downloaded it from here the other day: Unlimited Giveaway - Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit
Hope it helps!
If i download from cmoss will it automatically update to latest version?If it doesn't work I can dm a link to the latest client btw I only recommend to download from cmoss.ru or any official distributor
And check the signature should be signed by Broadcom
No it will only download signatures automaticallyIf i download from cmoss will it automatically update to latest version?
but a question (sorry if obvious...) the link provided is French, so is the downloaded SEP also in French, my French is weak and helpful for me to have English. Is there an option once downloaded to use English? I have a VM with Norton I rarely use and coming up for renewal and I am not renewing, so would like like to try SEP unmanaged. I used SEP "eons" ago.You can download the current version - 14.3 RU9, from the following link. They seem to always provide virus free links to the current version.
![]()
Symantec Endpoint Protection Client 14.4.115 RU10 / 14.3 – FR / EN
Télécharger l'antivirus Symantec pour protéger Windows des Malwares.detovirus.blogspot.com
Hello, the installation is in Englishbut a question (sorry if obvious...) the link provided is French, so is the downloaded SEP also in French, my French is weak and helpful for me to have English. Is there an option once downloaded to use English? I have a VM with Norton I rarely use and coming up for renewal and I am not renewing, so would like like to try SEP unmanaged. I used SEP "eons" ago.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes