DanI am wrapping up 4.03 and should have it for you guys tonight or tomorrow, thank you!
VS did not startup this morning, requiring a manual start, it did keep the setting though once on.
BTW no issues with Windows updates.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
DanI am wrapping up 4.03 and should have it for you guys tonight or tomorrow, thank you!
Per VT, BitDefender classifies voodooshield.ddns.net as malware.Went to cookoo and got a warning from smart screen.
That is VERY interesting... if this is true for everyone, then I think I know what is wrong, and it is an easy fix. Thank you for discovering this and letting me know!this is interesting
if VS is not running and I reboot it will startup normally,
but if VS is running and I reboot it won't startup
It is not true for me. Whether I exit VS 402 before rebooting, or whether I just never loaded it in the first place, it still fails to autostart after reboot.That is VERY interesting... if this is true for everyone, then I think I know what is wrong, and it is an easy fix. Thank you for discovering this and letting me know!
Per VT, BitDefender classifies voodooshield.ddns.net as malware.
That is VERY interesting... if this is true for everyone, then I think I know what is wrong, and it is an easy fix. Thank you for discovering this and letting me know!
I prefer voodoo Ai to VT.and rely on VoodooAi, you should be in great shape
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes