VoodooShield discussion

VoodooShield
1,594 Replies 436,222 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voodooshield.PNG
it whitelists the files in your PC and it doesn't have its own pre-made whitelist
also chrome installer is usually unknown to virustotal. I just checked my ChromeSetup.exe, no one has uploaded it to VT (I just uploaded it, first person to do so). That's why it's suspicious to VS
uY5Zvso.png



NOW, after I uploaded the file to VT:
JTnZIdP.png
I did same as you but Voodooshield doesn't allow to run it :-(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
it block also Zemana antimalware which is classified as SAFE(Now whitelisted!)

and steam got blocked too
does anyone have any idea?

I think you have a problem with virustotal connection (being blocked by your ISP or being too slow). Perhaps VT was still checking the hash of the file so in the first screenshot you sent, I don't see the VT result ("VS is scanning the following file")
 
I was connected to the internet, that's the strange fact
A weak connection maybe? I've had a similar experience. It doesn't care to connect again.
You see there's a slight delay between when VDS blocks a file (in background) to obtain a scan result AND it displays the popup to you. If once it couldn't make a connection, it apparently doesn't retry!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top