Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I have had this discussion 5+ times in the past, so I will be brief.I'm sorry, but how is this not intrusive?
I see, thank you for explaining.I have had this discussion 5+ times in the past, so I will be brief.
First, most major software has an error reporting feature. Second, it is completely anonymous. There is absolutely no private data of any kind that is sent... just the error message is sent. Third, it will be documented in our EULA. Forth, I might create an option for people to opt out if they wish... but I hate to add yet another option, so we will see.
Don't rush, take your time, version 3.59 is working without any problems combined with Emsisoft Anti-Malware.Thank you guys! Getting close... I decided to redo a lot of the script handling as well. When we started, fileless malware was not so pervasive, but now I can optimize the script handling... it is going to be cool. I wish I could tell you when it is going to be ready, but it is too difficult to guess... but I imagine sometime this weekend. If I do not get a chance to reply to an email or pm, please understand, thank you!
@danb
remember to add Vivaldi browser to the protected app list. I'm not using it, but I know a lot of people are. Also slimjet, mentioned by an other user
Yes, but I think that Slimjet or Vivaldi users on the free VS version may appreciate that.Have you tried adding them manually?
Yes, but I think that Slimjet or Vivaldi user on the free VS version may appreciate that.
First, VS 4.0 has a fully automated error reporting system, and it is already up and running. Users no longer need to report errors or send log files.
Yes that should be fine.Just a quick compatibility question.
Is VS able to run with Malwarebytes 3.0 and Kaspersky Internet Security together without any conflicts?
Thank you!Yes that should be fine.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes