Hi Is it safe to say just update without reinstalling from 4.16?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hi Is it safe to say just update without reinstalling from 4.16?
I think this build was in response to users complaining that they were getting signed out of their account. In other words, it was an issue that affected some licensed users.Changelog?
From Dan at COU:4.18 Stable version.
Anyway, 4.18 had a bug because I completely forgot that I had updated a dll and did not include it in the build. So whether you are having issues with 4.18 or not, it would not be a bad idea to uninstall 4.18, reboot and reinstall this version.
If voodoo is functioning properly, and if you always respond as recommended to the prompts, you don't need AV.Is an av really needed if only voodoo is installed?
I have a problem with you like this.Problems with v4.20
Firstly, VoodooShield website showing only v4.17 and NO v4.20
After installation, it did a snapshot. After which the VS icon on the desktop is not on top of every web page. It's hidden right below. Right click on the desktop icon has no effect i.e it doesn't open a menu
Now I uninstalled it
Revert back to v4.17I have a problem with you like this.
Do not find a solution for friends?
I dropped VS for ERP v3.1 which was quite nice. Now running v4 beta and miss the installer and command line features. Also have OSA on board.I stopped using VS and switched to OSArmor. What is your guys thoughts about VS vs OSArmor?
I dropped VS for ERP v3.1 which was quite nice. Now running v4 beta and miss the installer and command line features. Also have OSA on board.
VS was far too chatty for me and often allowed exe's kept coming back as pop-ups, never finding a home in the whitelist. Portable apps were another frustration.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes