F
ForgottenSeer 69673
I wrote him a support and he replied right away wit a temp password. however I never did get the confirmation email
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Also with some of the top IT guys in the biz heading over there from some pretty big firms like Fortinet and Trend Micro, things should fire up pretty quick.
I have given up with registration for now - will just wait and see if it gets sorted out.Yeah.
Why do them VooDoo forum guys want to diss us like that?
Each version has small optimization tweaks, so yeah, it is not your imaginationGeri123:So far VS 5.03 feels a bit faster than VS 5.02 for me. (Could still be my imagination )

Bad guys can mock the security offered by anyone.I've seen somewhere that bad guys can easily mock the security VoodooShield offers.
Link? Otherwise FUD.I've seen somewhere that bad guys can easily mock the security VoodooShield offers.
Bad guys can mock the security offered by anyone.
this version is not playing well with my system at all. shows no internet connection
I had to uninstall it, it is too annoying. dan explained it was the internet server that was down.WLC spends hours "analyzing" the same files. I don't know if this is buggy or server overload.
For me the WLC problems are resolved. indeed a server problem?WLC spends hours "analyzing" the same files. I don't know if this is buggy or server overload.
For me the WLC problems are resolved. indeed a server problem?
I can right click on the VS icon and exit without any problems.could you right click on the icon and then click exit and see if you get the exception I get?
View attachment 230251
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes