Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
I have
nouch8jnno.jpg

8axtppw8pq.jpg

D

Deleted member 178

Because you use Win8 built-in security and as your current sig said ("no i don't change...) so no need signature options :p

btw, i have it

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
For me, too many things have changed in the forum. It has become very uncomfortable to log in, log out, search, locating "Recent posts", cant find how to preview posts, have to allow scripts, etc. I like the old forum 100 times better. Using the forum has become tiresome for me.

Bo

Personally for me the new features and platform is miles ahead of MyBB and those benefits outweigh any inconveniences.It just takes some time to find your way around and become familiar with the new software.As with any new upgrade the kinks take a bit of time to iron out.However after some time spent here and going to a MyBB forum you can appreciate the new platform and it's features.
Many online forums are using XenForo.Even I,being a long time VBulletin user, am sold on XF.

Reactions: Littlebits
D

Deleted member 178

i prefer XenForo, now i just have to hover on Recent Posts, Alerts and What's New to see the subject

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Bo, click on Forums link at the top, that lead to Welcome page, with 'Recent Posts' link at the top of the page - in the blue line ..
I think, that this 'Recent Posts' link should be the first, and with large print why not. RECENT POSTS - aaa, this is nice
Search feature is bonified recently, I see .. but would be good to unnotch 'Search this forum only' box, please ..
We realize that Jack and Team works hardly to improve the forum, then let the time to see the necessary improvements .. patiently.

.. remove the frame around the avatars would put our avatars to 100x100 pixels, and animated avatars will work ..

Be Patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.