Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Right, and what an endlessly fascinating occupation!!Wow--how long did it take to prepare for just one of these presentations, I wonder?
I would love to see it, but there are no channels showing it.I am watching the November Grand Sumo Tournament on sumo.or.jp. I looove sumo! Anyone else?
I am watching the November Grand Sumo Tournament on sumo.or.jp. I looove sumo! Anyone else?
I am very happy that you are interested in Japan's national sport.I would love to see it, but there are no channels showing it.![]()
I have an eye on Abi, Maegashira 8 (I think) who won the November 2022 yusho. I expect he *might* someday be a Yokozuna. Is his ancestry Japanese, Mongolian, or...?I am very happy that you are interested in Japan's national sport.![]()
I am very happy that you are interested in Japan's national sport.
Strangely, movies and dramas dealing with sumo wrestling are rare even in Japan.
Before the spread of smartphones in Japan, a unique Japanese standard called 'i-mode' was central to connecting phones to the Internet. I think that it is correct that this is the cause of the special bias on the Japanese homepage.
At 6,049 pounds, the mola weighed more than the full starting lineup of an American football team. The specimen was also nearly a thousand pounds heavier than the previous Guinness World Record holder for the heaviest bony fish—another sunfish of the same species, Mola alexandrini, which was caught near Japan in 1996. (Fish are divided into two large classes, with sharks and rays classified as cartilaginous fish and mostly everything else as bony fish.)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes