What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I am watching the November Grand Sumo Tournament on sumo.or.jp. I looove sumo! Anyone else?
I would love to see it, but there are no channels showing it.:)
I am very happy that you are interested in Japan's national sport.:)🎌

Strangely, movies and dramas dealing with sumo wrestling are rare even in Japan.

Before the spread of smartphones in Japan, a unique Japanese standard called 'i-mode' was central to connecting phones to the Internet. I think that it is correct that this is the cause of the special bias on the Japanese homepage.

bellgamin

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2016
I have an eye on Abi, Maegashira 8 (I think) who won the November 2022 yusho. I expect he *might* someday be a Yokozuna. Is his ancestry Japanese, Mongolian, or...?

I am a long-time fan of Takayasu -- often a close finisher but never won a yusho. Even so, if I got caught in a street brawl, he's the rikshi I would want on my side.

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016

Strangely, movies and dramas dealing with sumo wrestling are rare even in Japan.

Before the spread of smartphones in Japan, a unique Japanese standard called 'i-mode' was central to connecting phones to the Internet. I think that it is correct that this is the cause of the special bias on the Japanese homepage.

I didn't even know Disney+ was showing "Sumo do, sumo don't". Thanks show-Zi san.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
At 6,049 pounds, the mola weighed more than the full starting lineup of an American football team. The specimen was also nearly a thousand pounds heavier than the previous Guinness World Record holder for the heaviest bony fish—another sunfish of the same species, Mola alexandrini, which was caught near Japan in 1996. (Fish are divided into two large classes, with sharks and rays classified as cartilaginous fish and mostly everything else as bony fish.)

1670073884373.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.